The 30 million EUR attracted as grants or loans for our clients constitute reliable evidence for our performance and confirm our support for sustainable development within our community.
- 1 public project creating an Innovation Center for the South-East Region (Business incubator; Nursery for start-ups; Consultancy Center with the following units: Center for Business Consultancy, Research & Development Center for Urban Technologies, e-learning Center, Virtual Simulation Laboratory for Products and Processes, master studies in the field of economic development and innovation, Agency for Technological and Know-How Transfer, Showroom for product display and marketing). Total value of the investment – 6,250,000 EUR. The project is approved by the National Council for regional Development and considered for financing through the Regional Operational Programme 2007 - 2013 (according to GD No. 811/ 21.06.2006).
ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE, WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS AND SEWERAGE SYSTEMS
- 12 Cost-Benefit analysis for feasibility studies carried out by public bodies for construction, rehabilitation works and modernization of roads, water supply systems or sewerage systems, projects financed through European Commission Programmes (PHARE and Structural Funds).
- 1 public project in the field of environmental protection and nature preservation, financed through PHARE CBC 2004 Programme and Tacis CBC AP 2004 Programme –Neighbourhood Project Facility Component; total grant – 262,240 EUR.
- 1 public project in the field of environmental protection and nature “Development and Extension of the Laboratory for Integrated Monitorization of Environmental Factors (water, air, soil) in the Lower Danube Region, Galati – Cahul Area”; project value - 565.909 EUR, total grant - 498.000 EUR.
- 40 success projects accessing various grants and credits, business plans, feasibility studies for reorganization or development. The total investment value reaches 27.000.000 EUR, out of which 22.000.000 EUR represent grants.
- 8 projects accessing Structural Funds for Micro-enterprises and SMEs, submitted in June – August 2008; total grant - 4.124.150 EUR.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- 2 projects for a private beneficiary, financed through PHARE – Economic and Social Cohesion Programme, Human Resources Development; total grant – 129.882 EUR.
DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- 3 feasibility studies analysing the opportunity of introducing and developing IT systems within local public administration (integrated information system for management of local public administration; providing electronic public services; implementing GIS technology); total value for the investment – 1,426,865 EUR.
- Over 500 evaluation reports for real estates developed by our consultants for commercial banks, enterprises and natural persons.
* information available on the 25th of October 2011